Individual instruction is available in a variety of subjects including:
- Elementary, middle, and high school levels offered.
- Our specialty is math for students with a passion for the quantitative arts, seeking subjects that often move past a traditional classroom curriculum, such as modular arithmetic, set theory, number theory, etc.
- We use a variety of curricula including Singapore, Art of Problem Solving, and contest/Olympiad problems.
- Classes include elementary math and problem solving, prealgebra, algebra, geometry, algebra II and trigonometry, precalculus, calculus AB/BC, statistics, probability, and number theory.
- Our robotics and coding curricula are closely linked, with topics including Lego Mindstorms programming and robotics, Arduino (microcontroller) programming and robotics, and Scratch and Python coding.
- Elementary, middle and high school levels offered.
- Individual science/engineering instruction available in electronics/circuits and physics. Emphasis placed on projects and laboratory work.
- Individual preparation available for the New SAT, SHSAT, ISEE, ACT, and CTP4 (ERB).
- SAT II subject test preparation available for Mathematics Level 1, Mathematics Level 2, Physics, and Literature.
- Tutoring available for a number of AP subjects, including Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Statistics, Physics 1, Physics 2, Physics C Mechanics, Physics C Electricity and Magnetism, Computer Science A, and Computer Science Principles.
NYC Regents Prep
- All of our math classes can be adapted to parallel the NYC Board of Regents curricula.